×
Friday, May 22, 2026

Deceased Sulli's older brother, after false claims of Kim Soo-hyun's underage dating, says, "Once they come crawling out again, it's round two." [Star Issue] - starnewskorea.com

*This content was translated by AI.

Sulli's older brother indirectly mentioned actor Kim Soo-hyun once again.

On the 22nd, Sulli's older brother, Mr. A, posted on his SNS, "Once they come crawling out again, it's round two. The choice is yours."

Although Mr. A did not mention the subject, it is interpreted that his remarks were aimed at Kim Soo-hyun, as they appear to reference the drama "My Love from the Star," in which Kim starred.

In response to a comment stating, "It was said to be false," he left a reply, "It is not false," drawing attention.

Meanwhile, it was reported that the police determined the allegations of an underage relationship between Kim Soo-hyun and the late Kim Sae-ron, as claimed by the research institute Garoseoro, to be false. The police concluded that Kim Soo-hyun did not date the late Kim Sae-ron during their underage years and that the cause of the deceased's death was not attributable to Kim Soo-hyun. They found that Kim Soo-hyun was repeatedly defamed with false facts by Kim Sae-ron's family, who were aware of the truth, for the purpose of slandering Kim Soo-hyun.

Mr. A appears to have made these remarks with Kim Soo-hyun's potential return in mind. He has consistently targeted Kim Soo-hyun through SNS and other platforms.

Previously, the late Sulli's family raised suspicions with Kim Soo-hyun's side that Sulli was forced to perform bed scenes and nude scenes during the filming of "Real," a movie starring Kim Soo-hyun. The family demanded...



Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMid0FVX3lxTE5FTExUNWstM0QwRTZTcndwN0VJ...