Russian Embassy in US rejects claims Russia was responsible for cyberattacks on Ukraine this week
The Russian Embassy in the US says it rejects claims made by the White House that Russia was responsible for a massive cyberattack on Ukraine earlier in the week.
Late Friday the Russian Embassy in the US wrote on Twitter, “We categorically reject these baseless statements of the administration and note that Russia has nothing to do with the mentioned events and in principle has never conducted and does not conduct any 'malicious' operations in cyberspace.”
Anne Neuberger, US deputy national security adviser for cyber and emerging technology, said on the same day the US believes the Russian government was responsible for wide-scale cyberattacks on Ukrainian banks during the week.
In a second post on Twitter late Friday, the Russian Embassy in the US said, “We...
Read Full Story:
https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-19-22-intl/h_4cfd...