×
Friday, August 29, 2025

Von Miller calls assault allegations '100% false' in first public comments since arrest - Yahoo Sports

For the first time since he turned himself in to police on a felony domestic violence charge last month, Buffalo Bills pass-rusher Von Miller addressed reporters Thursday.

The 34-year-old opened the news conference by denying allegations that he assaulted his pregnant girlfriend as "completely wrong and blown out of proportion."

This was Von Miller's nearly 2-minute long opening statement before taking questions from reporters today#BillsMafia @WKBW pic.twitter.com/sT4sCs2gBB

— Dom Tibbetts (@DomTibbettsTV) December 28, 2023

An affidavit written by officers at the time of Miller's arrest alleged that he violently assaulted his pregnant girlfriend at their residence in Dallas on Nov. 29. Upon arrival at the scene, police reportedly observed injuries consistent with those claims. Miller was booked into the DeSoto Tri-City Jail a day after the alleged incident and released on a $5,000 bond.

The woman later called the incident a "huge misunderstanding."

"Me and my girlfriend, we have problems just like any other couple does, but there has never been any of those things that was alleged against me," Miller said Thursday.

When asked to pinpoint exactly which parts of the police's affidavit were false, Miller answered, "All of it," with a laugh. He quickly noted that the situation wasn't funny, asserting that his girlfriend being pregnant with their third son was the only thing officers got right.

The woman told police that she was six weeks pregnant at the time of the alleged...



Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMifGh0dHBzOi8vc3BvcnRzLnlhaG9vLmNvbS92...